1.29.2008

Can't keep a train of thought..here's the train wreck.

I went into Barnes &Noble last night with Nicole to scope out wedding magazines. I decided to check out the baby books while I was there. I ended up getting an adorable book, Eric Carle's Very Special Baby Journal. There's an envelope inside for hospital bracelets and other keepsakes, which is what sold me on it. For those of you thinking it's "bad luck" to buy things for the baby this early on, i'm not the superstitious type, and I just pray everything goes good with the pregnancy. I also figure that telling people as soon as I find out hopefully means more prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy. If we lost the baby, I wouldn't want to ignore the fact that we had been pregnant, and it's not like we'd pretend we never were expecting. I can't keep secrets well, and the telltale bump, especially the fourth time around would've clued y'all in anyway. The Wed. I found out, I was wondering why my jean skirt was snug, i'd actually lost 2lbs...also morning sickness hits early with me. I don't know why I feel the need to justify this to you guys, I know you weren't judging me anyway :)I scoped out an adorable blanket when baby gift shopping for my friend at Baby's R Us, that my child shall have. It's brown and aqua, so it'll go for either sex. I am a baby blanket junkie! I also picked up a pregnancy journal. I decided to document this pregnancy, as we plan on it being our last. I am over the unexpected pregnancy bit. This was a great surprise, but hopefully no more like it....i'd have a dozen of I could support them, but four's a good number for us! :)

I have to work tonight at a house that the sickness is primarily manipulation and lies. Just kidding, mental disorders, split personalities, and alchoholic, but they all lie and manipulate to their hearts content, and have no remorse. They also steal. You have to lock up your food and drink or they'll take it and eat/drink it. Wow. I have only worked this house 3 times in the 7 months i've worked there. NOT looking forward to it....were expecting an ice storm, so i'm wondering how i'm going to get home after work. A very bad place to get snowed in.

Brookelyn is coughing again. Trae is still teething. He screamed the entire way home from Appleton last night.(45 min)

We're headed to Nate & Marsha's to do their floors this weekend. Should be a good time.

I have to tell you guys how much a 12month well baby visit costs: $528.54 Thankfully our insurance picks these up, even without the deductable being paid....

Before I reveal what I think the baby is I want to say this. A boy would be nice because Trae and the new baby would be close in age to snowboard, skate, play cars, get into trouble ect. together. A girl would be nice because i'd be due around the same time Brookelyn was born (within weeks, couldn't have planned that better!) so all the clothes would be the right season. Also, then we could have two kids in each room. But we could also make a room in the basement. In other words, WE HAVE NO PREFERENCE what this child is..........................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................but I think it's a girl!

7 comments:

Tim & Melissa said...

I think it's a girl, too. Maybe just because I think Brookelyn needs a sister? But that's my imput! And, by the way, I STILL have a full rubbermaid of clothes to get back to you. I'll get it to you somehow! Good luck at work tonite. I don't envy you!!

DSBRansom said...

Just because it's early doesn't make it any less real. Don't worry, you should be excited! Sounds like either boy or girl would be perfect!

Cole & Angie & Chloe said...

I have a hunch it's a girl as well...but either way, Congrats to you all!! :)

Lainers said...

What ever it is... it will be loved.

Heather said...

I don't really have a hunch & either one would be great! We're just happy for you and hope all goes well....:-) Hope the morning sickness subsides for you, too....that can't be fun, but know it's worth every minute!

Heather said...

P.S. Dana says good for you for not finding out and she's here for you for moral support if you need help restraining yourself!:-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative information - I enjoyed reading it! I always enjoy this blog. :) Cheers, www.video-woman-giving-birth.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/