12.04.2007

Trae's buddy, Treasyn.
Trae wasn't happy about pictures. He still has a cough and fever, and last night as I was trying to settle him down for bed, he just kept fussing and wouldn't eat. I layed him on my chest, which usually calms him enough to go to sleep, but he still fussed. Jason says, " I hope he doesn't puke again--- and Trae puked all along the side of my head and into my hair. Totally gross!






Sleeping beauty today.



Brookelyn's asthma started acting up from her cough. I gave her the neb treatment, and called the doctor to get refills on her other inhalers so if she needed them, she'd have them. Of course they needed to see her first, because she hasn't used her nebulizer in a year and a half. She had a temp of 102.5 , a viral cold, and a double ear infection.



Brookelyn told me 5 minutes before this she wasn't tired....




3 comments:

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Poor sweetheart, I hope she feels better soon. Sorry about Trea. I think next time Jason makes that comment, I would turn around and hand Trea off to him...LOL
I'm glad you started a blog Amber, I often find myself wondering how everyone is doing. If you get time check out our blog. Hope to see you soon.

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Awww!!! I hope your kids start feeling better soon!!! *hugs*

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Sorry I spelt Trae's name wrong. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/